Developed in 1940 by La Bella, these strings were initially manufactured for the original hollow-body jazz guitars and continue to be best-sellers for jazz guitars today. With a high magnetic content for increased electronic output, their smooth surface eliminates finger noise and string squeaks. Flat Wound Stainless sets have a very bright sound, a smooth feel and a long playing life.
– Stainless Steel Flat Wound
– Hand-polished for extra smooth surface
– Jazz Guitar Strings (NOT suitable for Fender Srtatocaster or Gibson Les Paul scale lengths)
– Made in the USA with American Wire
– Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
La Bella L-20PH snarenset elektrisch kopen?
Prijs : 52.90 Euro